Preparing for, and Effective Implementation of DCIM
- Tuesday, 04/04/2017: 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Room: 502A
- Session Number:
This session unravels the complexities and differences of DCIM and will explore the best methods to prepare and implement it, including considering existing infrastructure equipment coupled with how to identify efficiencies and the benefits and savings associated with this.
1. What is DCIM? What is the expectation.
2. Using Commissioning Documentation to establish a Base Line.
3. Using DCIM for capacity planning of Power, Cooling, Space and IT Infrastructure.
4. The Importance of Importing IT Infrastructure information into DCIM.
5. How to manage a passive system in DCIM.