Data Center World offers the best networking opportunities of the year. From the education sessions to the social events to the exhibit hall, you’ll speak face-to-face with the people behind the technology, innovations, and partnerships that can help make you more successful.
Networking opportunities include:
- 3 Official Networking Events (see below for details)
- Meet others in the Exhibit Hall
- Networking Breakfasts
- Networking Luncheons - New! Exhibitors now receive lunch tickets included with their booth.
- Un-Sessions Open Forum Sessions
- New! "Sweatworking" morning yoga sessions at the L.A. Hotel Downtown. RSVP to attend.
- New! Women In The Data Center - L.A. Hotel Downtown's Bar9 on Monday, April 3 from 8:00-10:00pm
- Setup meetings in advance with Data Center World Connect (available soon).
- Plus many more opportunities during the conference!
New Networking Opportunities
Join us at the The LA Hotel Downtown for free morning Yoga = Networking + a little Sweat = Sweatworking! Leave your proposals and business cards behind... come meet and sweat it out on your mats! Forgo the usual handshake, instead get a leg up and sharpen your focus as you balance and network between breaths. Nama-slay your ideas with Yogis On The Move!
· Light and healthy morning snacks and beverages will be provided.
· A complimentary shuttle bus will be provided to the Convention Center following this networking event and throughout the day.
· Book your room at The LA Hotel Downtown before the block sells out and before it expires on March 11, 2017.
Women in the Data Center - After Hours MeetUp
Tuesday, April 4 - 6:30-7:15am
Wednesday, April 5 - 6:30-7:15am
Thursday, April 6 - 6:30-7:15am
Location: The LA Downtown Hotel
·Please bring your Data Center World or HostingCon badge. Location and instructions will be emailed after you RSVP.
·RSVP requested but not required via form here.
Women working in the data center face their own set of challenges and road blocks. Data Center World is working to break those blocks! Start off the week at Data Center World with some great networking with other ladies in the industry. Meet up after your dinner plans at the LA Hotel Downtown’s Bar9 on Monday, April 3 from 8:00-10:00pm. Grab a drink (no host bar) and network with each other. Make contacts that will be invaluable for your time in LA this week, and for your career. Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
To compliment this networking event, we are also having our second Women in the Data Center Panel session taking place on Thursday, April 6 from 10:45-11:45am at Data Center World. Join in on the conversation, the celebration and the recognition of women in the data center!
· Be sure to read one of our AFCOM insider articles about women in the data center (posted in August 2016).
· Data Center Knowledge Article (March 2016) here.
2017 Official Networking Events:
This year features three fun Networking Events... the perfect way to end each day with cocktails and informal networking. Things kick things off on Tuesday with the Opening Networking Reception where you'll get your first chance to browse the exhibit hall while enjoying drinks and appetizers. The Exhibit Hall Happy Hour is on Wednesday and things will wrap-up in style with the Closing Industry Reception on Thursday.
Opening Networking Reception
Tuesday, April 4
5:00pm - 7:00pm
Petree Plaza, Los Angeles Convention Center
Exhibit Hall Happy Hour
Wednesday, April 5
4:30pm - 6:30pm
Exhibit Hall, Los Angeles Convention Center
Industry Networking Reception
Thursday, April 6
5:00pm - 7:00pm
Location: Rosa Mexicano – LA Live
800 West Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles CA 90015