Relevant, Timely, and Vendor-Neutral Education
Participate in at least 22 educational sessions among 70+ available over five days across these critical areas including...
- Achieving IT Operations Management Excellence in a Fast-Pace Environment
- Power, Cooling and Efficiency Best Practices for a Modernized Data Center
- The Future of Design + Build
- Emerging Trends in Evolving Information Technology
- Navigating the Path to “As a Service” Delivery
- Enabling the Organization for Data Center Leadership
You’ll find a variety of educational session formats from individual subject matter presentations to group panel discussions, expert and peer Q&As, product information sessions, large general sessions and keynotes. Regardless of your learning style, Data Center World has a format to help you absorb the subject and take it back home to inform your team and execute!
Don’t forget to reserve your spot on Premium Pass Day!
More ways of connecting with your peers
Educating, Connecting, Guiding - you’ll have amazing opportunities to problem solve, share ideas and gain different perspectives with your professional peers during 5-days at Data Center World Global. This is your chance to learn how others are tackling today’s biggest challenges and to connect with more than 220 solution providers. At Data Center Global 2016, discover:
- End-user case studies – hear “reveal-all” case studies to help you work through real-world implementations
- Networking breakfasts - Informal, topic and industry focused time for you to interact with your peers who share similar interests
- Networking lounges – Grab coffee and dessert while meeting with other attendees to talk “shop”
- Multiple after-hours networking events – every evening you have a chance to build new relationships and recap the day’s learnings
- New Expert and Peer Q&A sessions – gain answers from experts or peers to your most burning questions